located in Columbus, OH is seeking a passionate and energetic "Business
- Responsible for analysis of our business operations and market development projects; Support various
construction project marketing to maximize market share and overall performance of regional project
- Collect and analyze data on customers, preferences, needs, and project trends to identify potential
construction service markets and factors affecting construction project demands;
- Measure and assess potential construction service customers and their satisfaction with new
construction and renovation project services;
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written
text; and report to the management;
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the
promotion, distribution, service and pricing of company project services.
- Prepare weekly and monthly summary reports in connection with various on-going projects for
management's review, forward to each division heads within KORMAN Construction;
- Gather analyzed data with in time frame and forward to each division heads within company for
action plans for improvement and implementation to develop potential customer base;
- Monitor and track the implementation for each division and report to the management for report and
- Correspond and coordinate with logistics department regarding on-time delivery of supplies and
construction progress based on the lead time and contractual requirement.
MBA degree plus two year experience in business consulting, development,
accounting, analysis or related fields.
Please send your resume to:
3719 Interchange Dr.
Columbus, OH 43204